An explainer video is a short video of a few minutes in which a company can represent its product. The main purpose of making explanatory videos is to boost the company’s sales. Because in explainer video production it must be kept in mind that the company’s product is completely explained and some awareness will also be created among the people about your brand. Other purposes may include providing education, improving SEO, etc. In this article, I am going to tell you the importance of making an explainer video along with the names of some explainer video creators. So, let’s dive into it.
Part 1: The Importance of Making Explainer Videos
The importance of making explainer videos in today’s digital world can be described in the following points:
1. Engage and connect with the audience
Explainer video contains images, animations, and stories which help in grabbing the attention of the users so that one can engagingly convey his information. This can bring a positive impact on your brand. It also helps in the educational process, educator uses explanatory videos to grab the attention of the students so that they can able to understand and learn more and more.
2. Increase brand awareness and reach
With the help of these explanatory videos, one can create awareness about his brand among the public and also increase its reach by sharing these videos on different video-sharing platforms as well as on a website. With multi-platform accessibility and search engine visibility, these videos position your logo as an industry authority, whilst regular branding and compelling calls to motion foster a deeper connection, ultimately changing visitors into unswerving clients and advocates.
3. Boost conversion rates and sales
By showcasing your products through these explanatory videos, one can easily increase conversion rates as well as sales also because these types of videos are usually created in a way that they can answer the particular question which is in the mind of the public and embedded on the landing pages. Explanatory videos increase logo attention and reach by simplifying complex messages, enticing viewers with visuals and emotions, and inspiring social sharing.
4. Enhance website SEO and visibility
An explanatory video is always beneficial for your website because by embedding explainer videos on a website one can enhance his website’s SEO and later bring organic traffic also it can help in reducing bounce rate, making the website look more appealing, enhancing user experience and also grabbing their attention.
5. Stand out in a competitive market
It is very much important to represent your product in a unique attention-grabbing way to generate sales in today’s fast-paced digital world because you have many competitors and you have to win the race. So, after not any compromise on quality and quantity as well you should have to advertise your brand in such a way that it becomes unique in front of everyone.
Part 2: 7 Best Explainer Video Makers
There are many explainer video creators in marketing we are going to discuss 7 best explainer video makers among them.
Wideo is an amazing web-based platform for creating animated videos. It helps users in creating 2d or 3d explainer videos without any technical skills or prior experience. Just like other products it also has its good and Cons which are as follows:
- It is user-friendly. Anyone can use it.
- It offers a wide range of graphics, templates ad animations. By using all these you can grab the attention of the users easily.
- Wideo is cloud-based which allows different users to work on the same project at a time. This is very helpful for team working as well as remote working.
- As it is a web-based platform so you do not have to download any heavy software and apps as well.
- Wideo is only suitable for basic projects not for complex projects.
- Although Wideo is also available in the free version some of its advanced features have subscription fees.
- As it is a web-based platform that’s why it requires a stable internet connection.
- Wideo allows you to add audio to your content but there are some restrictions like you do not adjust the volume according to your choice etc.
Powtoon is also a web-based platform for creating videos. It is too much user friendly so that anybody can use it effectively. It also helps in creating lectures and explainer videos.
- Powtoon has different pre-designed templates specifically for explainer videos which helps in creating eye-catching videos. You can also customize templates easily.
- You can easily share the designed video to your social media accounts or website etc.
- It allows you to add transition effects your videos.
- Moreover, you can add your voiceovers or other sound effects to your video.
- As it is also a web-based platform so it is also dependent on the Internet. Failure in internet connection may cause problems for you.
- It also has sharing limitation as per your subscription plans.
- Powtoon is not designed to create professional animations.
Moovly is an online video creation platform through which one can easily create explainer videos because it provides a variety of templates, images as well as audio clips. It is good to use in small businesses as well as for educational purposes. Some of its pros and cons are as under:
- Moovly offers an easy-to-use interface for beginners.
- It has over one million libraries of stock images, templates as well as audio files.
- You can also add audio and do voiceovers.
- It also allows users to export videos in HD quality.
- Moreover, it is affordable to begin with creating explainer videos.
- Advanced features are only available in premium plans.
- You may also experience bad customer response.
- You may find bugs.
- It focuses on 2d animation and has limitations in 3d animation.
Vyond is another cloud-based software for video creation. It not just only helps in creating 2d and 3d animated videos but also creates whiteboard explainer videos. It is a good choice for freelancers and also for educators because it helps too much in creating engaging content.
- Vyond has huge assets of templates, images, etc.
- It has integrated with different software like google drive etc.
- The platform has made sharing explainer videos easy.
- It also has good customer support.
- Vyond is undoubtedly an expensive tool to try.
- It has some restrictions on freemium version for 3D animations.
- It also has some restrictions when we customize templates by our choice.
- You may face some bugs and errors while dealing with longer videos.
Virbo is developed by Wondershare. It is an Ai video creation platform where you can easily create high-quality videos with less or sometimes with no editing. So, say goodbye to old editing software that takes lots of time name of editing because it’s time to say hello to Virbo as it creates engaging videos for you with the help of AI. Virbo mainly needs a stable internet connection, a 4 GB RAM, a 20 GB of storage.
Virbo is compatible a with wide range of devices which includes:
- Desktop computes
- Web Browsers
Here are some key features of Virbo by Wondershare
- Virbo supports diversified operating systems, due to which you can use its single premium account on multiple platforms without issues.
- It integrates 150+ AI Avatars with multinational features. You can also select the AI Avatars as per their styles, ages, or ethnicity.
- There are versatile amounts of commercial stock in Virbo. You can also use the 180+ Virbo templates along with royalty-free music.
- This tool also integrates natural AI Voices. With these AI Voices, you can make top-class text-to-speech videos.
Animaker is yet another online video creation platform for explainer videos. It allows users to create animated videos, presentations as well as other visual content. It is very helpful in explainer video production. Here are some Pros and Cons of the product.
- Animaker is good to start with due to low-budget and intuitive UI.
- It has large asset of images and templates which you can easily customize according to your choice.
- It also has an ability to do voiceovers as well as add audio effects.
- Although it has user friendly interface but the beginners may feel difficulties in understanding the effective use of tools and features.
- It primarily focuses on 2d animation.
Biteable is a web video creation platform that permits users to create animated explainer movies, product demos, and social media videos quickly and effortlessly. It has ability to export videos in HD first-rate with a number of customizable templates to begin with.
- Biteable has ability to add textual content, voiceovers, and song.
- It has affordable pricing plans.
- Sometimes it has free plan to be had.
- Biteable can be sluggish to render larger videos.
- It’s some features are available only in top-class plans.
- Its customer guide can be sluggish to respond.
- There are some bugs in this software.
In the dynamic realm of animation and video tools, numerous alternatives, along with Wideo, Powtoon, Moovly, Vyond, Animaker, and Biteable, present themselves as reachable solutions for content material advent, catering to people with restricted layout expertise. Striking a balance between comfort and disadvantages inclusive of getting to know curves and net reliance is pivotal in making a knowledgeable preference. Virbo, an AI-driven platform, distinguishes itself by using hastily generating brilliant videos, though with ability downsides.
Notably, Virbo excels through its consumer-intuitive interface, collaborative talents, and reservoir of inventory sources. While mainly desirable for crafting advertising and marketing and academic movies, customers with aspirations of complicated customization might discover exchange avenues well worth exploring. In evaluating these options, customers have to weigh the advantages of ease-of-use in opposition to concerns like net get admission to and hardware prerequisites to select the device that aligns greatly with their content material advent objectives.