Nowadays, brands focus more on global reach than ever. Creators like Mr Beast have YouTube channels catering to non-English speaking countries. So what if you want to convert English to French or the French language into another?
In this blog, we are covering French video translators that you can use to reach a global audience and not miss out on any potential.
In this article
Are you looking for the most effective yet easy way to translate French video to English? Wondershare’s Virbo is a tool that achieves the same but with a twist. Virbo is an AI tool that lets you generate AI videos in minutes.
One of its most powerful features is the ability to translate videos from one language to another. For example, in our case, if you want French to be translated into English or vice versa, Virbo offers that feature as well.
Moreover, Virbo also has an advantage over many competitors because it offers both online tools and Windows applications. Virbo also lets you create multinational AI avatars with a range of natural voices so you can reach your global audience easily and effectively.
3-Step Guidance to Translate French Video to English
- The first step is to sign up for Virbo. You can visit the official Virbo Video Translate App page and select “Login” in the right-hand corner.
- Once you are officially in Virbo’s Video Translator tool, you need to select the file that you want to translate and select the original video language and target language. Tap on “Translate this video” to start.
- Now wait for the file to be successfully completed, and you will see your translated video that you can download and see the final result.
Pros of Virbo
- Great video creation tools like (AI avatars, AI voice, and AI script generation).
- Video translation in speed.
- Easy to use and understand.
Cons of Virbo
- Some features can be too complex for beginners.
Why is Virbo the Best Video Translator?
Virbo offers an easy-to-use interface that is perfect for beginners. If you’re a company that is not quite knowledgeable about technology, then using a video translator like Virbo will save you hours in translation.
Aside from that, the ease of uploading and downloading translated videos makes it even better for beginners to leverage and make their workspace more efficient. You can choose various languages like English, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Russian, and French to convert them into many other languages according to your liking.
Overall, Virbo makes the best video translator due to its versatility, the use cases, and how much time it saves companies, influencers, and YouTubers.
1. Happy Scribe
Happy Scribe is one of the best ways to translate French YouTube videos to English. The translator can convert French video into English, but that’s not all. It is used by some of the world’s biggest companies like BBC, Forbes, Spotify, United Nations, and many more.
It is also a great tool because of various video and audio format support. For example, Happy Scribe allows 3GP, AVI, FLV, M4V, MP4, and dozens of other formats to be used and exported. Hence, no matter which device you have, you can view your translated video on them.
- Extended Formats: Happy Scribe supports 50+ audio and video formats.
- Subtitles Export: The tool allows you to download your subtitles in a matter of seconds.
- Easy to use: You can convert videos from French to English within just three simple steps.
Translate.Video is one of the few tools that allow you to convert videos into 75+ languages with just a single click. More than 250,000+ creators are globally using this service, and the quality speaks volumes about the success of this brand.
If you want a tool that has some of the best reviews online and is known for its amazing translation abilities, then Translate.Video would be your best friend. You can do video caption, instant subtitles, dubbing, editing, video translation, and a lot more.
All in all, when it comes to translating videos from French to English, Translate.Video will be a perfect tool for you.
- Plethora of Features: Instant subtitles, dubbing, video translation, captions, and more.
- Language Support: Supports over 75+ languages with 1-click.
- Good Reputation: Great reviews on Capterra, GetApp, and Software Advice
Synthesia offers video content in over 70+ languages in just a few clicks. Not only can you generate a video from 70+ languages, but Synthesia’s strong point is automatically translating audio from video.
For example, you can take the audio in the original language, and the software will create a voiceover in the target language in seconds. There are many other features included in Synthesia, too.
Another popular feature is being able to translate on-screen text, which makes it easier for you to translate everything that is going on screen. Moreover, translating a video online can be done within a matter of seconds.
- AI Avatars: Synthesia offers 140+ avatars with various backgrounds, ethnicities, and voices.
- AI Video Translator: Synthesia offers video translation in 70+ languages in just a few clicks.
- Automatically Translation: Automatically translate on-screen text for better narration.
Vidby is a recommended vendor on YouTube and for a good reason. When it comes to translating French Youtube videos to English, it is a champ. French-to-English pairs are trendy, which is why Vidby even made a full page dedicated to the translation of these languages.
The translator is fairly simple to use, and the way translation works, you get a lot of other features like being able to add emotions to the translations and more. Here are some of the key features that it offers.
- Speed Synthesizer: Translate to another language with a natural tone.
- Low Cost: The software comes with low cost compared to a lot of other competitors.
- Editing Options: At every step of the way, you can edit the desired outcome.
Veed.IO is one of the most popular tools for French-to-English video translation. With Veed, you get to translate videos instantly with a whopping 98.5% accuracy. This is precisely why companies like Facebook, VISA, Booking.com, and a lot more use Veed to fulfill their business demands and stay ahead of the curve.
With just three simple steps, Veed IO allows you to translate videos from one language to another, and it also helps in accurate and contextually relevant translation, making it one of the best replacements for tools like Google Translate.
- Advanced Subtitles: With Veed, you can download a manuscript of your translations for easy content repurposing.
- Accuracy: In AI video translations, 98.5% accuracy is no joke. Veed is one of the few translators to achieve this accuracy.
- Big Portfolio: With some of the biggest brands using Veed, it has the credibility to become your next tool.
Nova AI video translator is amongst the most versatile tools you will come across. It translates your video audio into over 100 different languages and dialects. Moreover, it doesn’t even need to be installed on your computer as it works purely on your internet browser.
WeAreNova is popular with media companies who are looking for advanced video production and other AI-centric tools. Just like many other tools, Nova AI isn’t complex to use. All you need to do is add your videos, select the source and translation language, and within a few moments, you will get your newly translated video.
- Save time and resources: With Nova Ai, you can save hundreds of hours by directly translating without having the need to hire a full-time translator.
- Language support: Aside from French-to-English, you have over 100+ languages to translate into.
But what if there was a tool built specifically for voice-over, transcription, and translation? Enter VoiceOverMaker. It is a straightforward tool that allows you to translate videos without having to go through the complex features and setup process.
You can easily translate your YouTube video from French to English, making your content reach a wider audience. With over 600 languages, VoiceOverMaker makes it easier for you to pick and choose.
- Video and Audio Transcription: You can automatically transcribe videos and audio, download them as text files, or even create .WebVTT subtitle files.
- Easy to edit: At every step of the process, VoiceOverMaker makes it easier for you to edit simply.
When it comes to the simplest French-to-English video translator, we have Maestra. A tool that is used by companies like HP, it can translate video using advanced AI in a manner that is editable and presentable.
The software also has instant subtitles that are also editable. So, even after your translation, if you want to have a complete subtitle in another language, Maestra offers that too. It is one of the best tools for you if you want to translate videos into different languages.
- Automatic AI Voiceovers: AI voice overs in 100+ languages for easy dubbing and effective audience targeting.
- Instant Subtitles: The software also has instant subtitles that could work on any video.
- Accurate Transcription: Maestro even has an accurate transcription option where transcribing takes less than half of the duration of the video file.
There is a plethora of French-to-English translations on the market, but some are better than others. If you are looking for a tool that will provide you with the perfect French-to-English and vice versa translation, you should try Virbo.
It also features other AI features like AI cloning, AI voiceovers, and script generation. Lastly, we have also mentioned other French-to-English translation tools that you can try and see which suits you best.