Are you tired of reading out all the words in a text document, or do you wish to listen to documents on the go? Luckily, there are several text-to-voice generator tools that can help you out with that. Not sure which ones to use?
Discover the ultimate guide to the top text-to-voice (TTS) generators in the market. With this handpicked selection of text-to-voice voice generators, you can now quickly turn your text to voice outputs.
In this article
Part 1: Top 2 Text-to-Voice Generators to Use Online On Any Web Browser
One of the easiest methods to convert text to voice is via the web. But how would you choose a suitable text-to-voice generator tool among the wide variety available? Here are our top 2 picks that can be easily used on any web browser.
First up on the list is Media.io – Text to Speech (TTS) Converter. This versatile tool can help you refine all kinds of media files with the power of AI. From videos to images and audio, Media.io can optimize your media in a flash. Its premium voice generator for text-to-speech output lets users easily convert their writing into speech that sounds remarkably normal.
With extended support for multiple languages and dialects, Media.io is one of the easiest TTS generators you can use. Among other cool features, Media.io lets you record your speech and further process it as a video file.
- You can opt for more than 12 languages provided in the list on Media.io. To further accentuate your speech, the tool also offers different voices to choose from.
- This online tool lets users tweak various aspects of the generated speech, including speed and pitch.
- Once you generate your speech, you can add the recording to your timeline. This way, you can combine multiple recordings into one file easily.
Like Media.io, SpeechGen.io is another splendid web-based tool that can be used as an AI voice generator for text-to-speech conversions. With much focus on producing realistic speech, this tool can produce remarkable results in no time. You can use SpeechGen.io for various purposes, including video editing, social media, networking, and more.
With an extensive list of languages and voices to choose from, SpeechGen.io provides a simple and easy-to-use interface. Thus, anyone can use the site with ease.
- You can save your generated speech in multiple audio file formats, including MP3, OGG, and WAV.
- io can convert up to 2,000,000 characters in one go. This way, users can easily convert long texts into speeches using a single command.
- The site provides a wide range of custom voice settings. Therefore, you can easily change each dialogue's speed, pitch, pronunciation, pauses, and other distinct features.
Part 2: 2 Best Text-to-Voice Generator Mobile Apps [Android & iOS]
Are you looking for a decent text-to-voice generator for free on your smartphone? Here are our two picks that can work seamlessly on Android and iOS devices.
One of the top free apps available on the App Store and Google Play, Narrator's Voice is a must-have if you search for free text-to-speech generators. With a unique yet interactive user interface, this free tool lets users create interesting and creative speech from the input text in a few simple clicks.
If you are searching for a tool that can be used with images, slideshows, digital classrooms, etc., Narrator’s Voice is the perfect choice.
- Besides the conventional audio outputs, Narrator's Voice is a text-to-speech video maker. Thus, you can also save your outputs as videos in MP4 format and share them on multiple platforms.
- Instead of typing your entire speech, Narrator's Voice lets users directly upload text files in multiple formats. Popular file types such as .txt and PDF are fully supported on the app.
- Narrator’s Voice offers various voice effects alongside voice and language options. As a result, you can add a creative and amusing twist to your output speech.
Speechify is another marvelous tool that can be used as an apt TTS generator. With revolutionary AI-powered technology, this tool lets users bring their text to life. Speechify can easily read text from all kinds of media and produce wonderful results quickly.
With a unique power to generate natural-sounding voices, Speechify can be used for various purposes. From browsing articles to reading books or generating scripts, Speechify can do it all for you.
- Speechify lets its users read all kinds of files on the go, including emails, documents, web pages, and more.
- With a top-rated image-to-speech feature on Speechify, users can generate descriptive audio interpretations in a few simple clicks.
- The app adds a natural and life-like twist to the generated audio. As a result, users can comfortably experience its wide range of human voices on the go.
Part 3: The Best Features-Packed 2 Text-to-Voice Generators for Windows PC and MacBook
If you are looking for a text voice maker that can work on your computers, we have just the tools for you. Below are 2 remarkable tools that act best on Windows and Mac computers.
Virbo by Wondershare is one of the best software for text-to-speech conversions. With state-of-the-art technology, Virbo is a powerful AI generator for text-to-speech transformation. The software offers extended support for over 120 languages and voices to choose from. The creative features of Virbo let you quickly transform your media files into innovative assets.
From digital marketing to customer relations or reading books, there is no limit to what you can achieve via Virbo. You can use the versatile tool to generate premium quality outputs on multiple platforms in no time.
- Virbo offers multi-lingual AI avatars that are fully customizable. Consequently, you can choose your gender, attire, dialect, and other features with remarkable ease.
- The text-to-speech video maker offers an impressively diverse range of options when it comes to accents and languages. With its focus on inclusivity, you get a comprehensive list of choices to opt from.
- If you do not have a particular script, you can also use Virbo to generate AI scripts. You can provide keywords, and the tool will generate perfect content for all purposes.
If you are searching for a fast and secure tool that can act as a text-to-speech generator, you can try out UnicTool VoxMaker. Available for the Windows and Mac platforms, this handy tool can help users make their favorite characters say anything they want.
UnicTool VoxMaker offers support for several languages and voices. As a result, you can dub your text with remarkably realistic and expressive voices. The intuitive interface of VoxMaker provides quick and efficient conversions that exhibit splendid quality.
- UnicTool VoxMaker offers multiple formats for both input and output files. Some of these include MP3, WAV, and more.
- You can transform your text into more than 45 languages and in thousands of voices on UnicTool VoxMaker.
- Besides the conventional voices, UnicTool VoxMaker also offers users to choose from various famous character voices, such as SpongeBob and Trump. This can help users add a fun and humorous element to their speech.
The Final Words
Converting your text to speech is a fairly simple process that can yield great results. With the curated selection of text-to-speech generator tools mentioned above, you can now harness their power to instantly convert your text into premium-quality speech. Use them across multiple platforms and generate speech from text in no time.