Bengali is one of the 23 official languages in India and the official language of the Indian state of West Bengal. There are many great content creators and potential talent in these areas. So, if you want to translate voice from English to Bangla, we have got you covered.
In this blog, we are covering ten tools that will allow you to translate English to Bengali and what are the benefits of doing so. So, let’s get started.
In this article
There are many benefits of voice translation from English to Bangla. Firstly, it enables real-time smooth communication between English and Bangla speakers. Hence, you can overcome the language barrier.
Whether it’s a business meeting, travel, education, or everyday interaction, translating voice from English to Bangla has many benefits. However, the one big benefit of translating English to Bengali voice is that it improves accessibility.
For example, the Bangla-speaking audience can understand English content better and interact with it in a way that isn’t impossible. Translating from one language to another also enables Bangla speakers to learn English by providing them with instant translation and pronunciation of certain words.
So, let’s talk about the ten tools to convert English to Bengali and how they work!
Maestra is one of the best tools for translating English to Bangla or vice versa. The best part about this software is that you can upload an audio file that translates into 80 languages. Thankfully, it supports the Bengali language, so translation shouldn’t be an issue.
Another unique aspect of Maestra is that it does not require any credit card or account to run. All you need to do is upload your English audio file, and within seconds, you will get your audio translated into Bengali.
Maestra saves time, gets more viewers through accessibility, and reaches the potential audience like a champ. It has other features like editing text and adding subtitles if you’re translating a video and an embedded player.
Here are some of the features it offers:
- 80+ Languages: Instantly translate your audio and video into 80+ languages
- Security: All the files are encrypted at rest and in transit
- Multi-Channel Uploading: You can translate audio files after uploading from your device, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Instagram, and even paste links
2. Google Translator
If you want to voice translate English to Bangla, you can simply use Google Translate english to Bangla voice. While it doesn’t let you download or upload any files, just by typing out the text or using Google Translator’s voice input feature, you can translate practically anything you want.
However, the main benefit of Google Translator is that it is backed by Google with some of the strongest algorithms. Hence, the quality of translation and accuracy will be unmatched. All in all, if you’re looking to do instant translation, then Google Translate is the greatest of all time.
Here are some of its key features:
- Fast and Instant: Google Translate is fast and can translate anything in a couple of seconds
- Languages Support: Supports around 133 languages worldwide
- Handwriting Translation: Can translate handwriting from one language to another
CapCut provides a free online audio translator that lets you English to Bangla translate voice. It uses the power of AI to break language barriers so you can reach a global audience effectively. The platform is so popular that it is trusted by some of the big companies like TikTok, Mobile Legends, and Nvidia.
Moreover, CapCut says goodbye to the time-consuming manual transcription and lets you embrace a seamless tool that turns one language into another. Lastly, the user-friendly interface allows anyone to learn and understand audio translation.
CapCut provides the following features:
- Cloud Storage: Get cloud storage and enhanced team collaboration features
- Free and Online: Experience the audio and video translator online
- AI Audio Translator: Uses the power of AI to generate real-time instant voice translations.
Speechify is one of the few translators that can magically translate voice from English to Bangla and vice versa. It is such a popular tool that it is being used by some of the biggest brands like Forbes, Wall Street Journal, Time, and The New York Times.
All these companies use Speechify to reach a global audience by translating voices and videos from one language to another. However, the main benefit of using Speechify is that it can translate videos from English to Bengali with precision and clear-cut quality.
The translation will be in realistic AI voices with human-like sounds and rich emotions. So, here are some of the features it offers:
- Use Cases: Can be used for documentaries, training videos, and marketing videos
- Realistic Bengali Voices: Speechify has the most realistic and human-like Bengali sounds
- Easy-to-Use: The tool lets anyone translate sounds and videos from English to Bangla
Kapwing provides an amazing audio translator that can instantly translate audio in over 70+ languages in seconds. When it comes to Bengali to English voice translation, it is entirely supported and vice versa.
Whether you want to start a podcast or just want to translate for educational purposes, Kapwing has a strong algorithm with a multi-use audio language translator. You can upload your current audio, and the software will provide you with an advanced editor that you can use to further enhance the audio.
Here are some of the features it provides:
- 70+ Languages: Kapwing provides 70+ languages, with Bangla also being present
- 3-Step Process: Upload the file, translate the audio, download, and share
- Cloud-Based: Kapwing is cloud-based, so your data is never lost!
6. Mate by Gikken.co
Mate is one of the best web translation tools that lets you convert text from one language to another. If you are focused more on the text and just want a free translator that allows best-in-class machine learning, then Mate is the perfect English-to-Bangla translator.
It can transform words, sentences, text, web pages, and even Netflix subtitles in over 100 languages, making it a powerful tool. But Mate also provides an app that lets you easily translate highlight text on web pages in PDFs, emails, and more.
Mate provides the following features:
- Free-to-Use Translator: The app is free to use, and you can translate text from all over the web
- Browser Support: Mate supports Safari, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, and Edge
- 101 Language Support: With Mate, you can translate into 101 languages with ease
7. Wordly AI
With over 2 million people using Wordly online, this tool is ideal for live translations, captions, creating custom glossaries, increasing engagement, and many other things. But if you want to translate voice from English to Bangla, you have that option too.
It is an AI audio translation tool that does not require human input or special equipment, eliminating many traditional problems. You can also have up to 100,000 translations per user per session, which means the translation possibilities are almost limitless.
Wordly AI has a of features; here are some of the key highlights:
- Flexible Integrations: You can use Wordly with any video, streaming, or conferencing platform
- Scalable: Allows up to 100,000 audio translations per user per account
- Formats: You can use it for in-person, virtual, and hybrid meetings
8. Wavel AI
Wavel AI is another amazing audio translator that is easy to use. It lets you upload the file, customize it, generate it, and then download and export it right to your system. Moreover, no matter which language your voice is in, Wavel will have the solution ready for you.
For example, let’s say you have audio in English and want to convert it into Bangla; with Wavel, you can easily do it. What’s more amazing is how easy it is to translate using Wavel.
The software allows a free online translator tool with no complex setup or cumbersome process to the tool.
Here are some of the features it provides:
- Language Barrier Breaking: The free audio tool will break the language barrier and translate into different languages
- AI Magic: With the AI involved in the play, Wavel interprets context, tone, nuance, and more.
- Free-to-Use: You don’t need to buy the software to use it. It is free to use with limited functionalities.
iTranslate enables anyone to instantly speak 100+ languages with their language-translation tool. Whether you are a traveler, student, business professional, employer, or anyone else, iTranslate has the tools to help you translate your voice from one language to another.
It also features text, camera, and offline translation, all of the tools that are helpful in translation from one language to another but in different use cases.
Privacy is also a strong point of iTranslate, as all of your data is encrypted and safe. Here are some of the features it provides:
- 100+ Languages: You can speak more than 100+ languages by using iTranslate
- Voice Output: Get different translations in different dialects and voices
- Universal Support: Available on iPhone, Android, and Web
But what if you want voice translation from English to Bangla in the simplest way possible? That’s where imTranslator comes in. It can translate Bengali to English effectively. So, you can type a word from one language, and you will get an English translation or Bengali translation in the best possible way.
imTranslator offers an instant text-to-speed tool, which is a great one, and it generates sounds that are in a natural-sounding voice. Here are some of the features it provides:
- Easiest-to-Use: Simply copy the text and get your desired output
- Innovative Translation: The software lets you translate from a plethora of languages easily and effectively.
Regarding informational videos, no one has the time to hire professional translators who will translate a voice or concept into various languages. Moreover, the budget also remains a big part of the problem.
To institutions, individuals, content creators, and companies, a tool like Wondershare Virbo fixes everything. With Virbo, you can translate voices from one language to another with over 300+ voices and a variety of languages to choose from.
Virbo allows multinational AI avatars, a range of natural voices, and royalty-free assets, and it also supports cross-platform. Here are some of the features it provides.
- Versatile Translation: Whether you want to translate voice or video, Virbo allows you to convert in 20+ languages with over 300 voices
- AI Cloning: Clone voices and generate scripts in any supported language
- Free-To-Use: The software provides a free version where you can edit up to 2 minutes of video that is under 512MB
01of 04How do I translate an audio voice?
To translate an audio voice, you need credible software that supports the language of your liking. In this blog, we have covered most English to Bangla translators. Once you find the language you want to convert to and the tool allowing the conversion, the software will generate it.
02of 04Is Google Translate 100% right?
No, Google Translate is not 100% right. While it has become incredibly accurate in recent years, it still has limitations and can make mistakes. Language is full of nuances and context-dependent meanings that can be difficult for machines to understand.
03of 04Is there an audio Google Translate?
You can speak directly into your microphone on your computer or mobile device, and Google Translate will transcribe and translate the spoken words in real time. This feature is available in over 100 languages.
You can also upload an audio file or record audio directly through your microphone. Google Translate will transcribe the audio to text and then translate it to the desired language.
04of 04How do I use a voice translator?
Most voice translators allow you to upload text or voice and then select the source and translation language. Once you select that, you can wait for the software to process, and you will get a translated version of your voice.
There are dozens of voice translation tools on the internet. However, not all of them provide English-to-Bangla and Bangla-to-English voice translation. In this blog, we have mentioned ten tools that allow you to convert voice from one language to another easily.
Lastly, if you’re looking to generate AI voice, AI video, or simply translate voice from one language to another, check Virbo out, as it allows over 300+ voices with various dialects and high quality.