Popular creators like Mr Beast, Alex Hormozi, Jordan Peterson, and others have started to understand the power of languages. At some point in our lives, we used to think that English was a universally spoken language. But that is far from the truth. Targeting audiences from different languages is made easy with TikTok video translators, and that’s what we are about to cover today.
So, whether you are an influencer, an educational institute looking to bring TikTok presence, or just want to target the audience of a specific country, here are the top 5 auto translation tools for TikTok.
In this article
1. Context and intent matter
When it comes to translating videos, you must understand the context and intent of the original video. You should also pay attention to the humor, tone, and overall message the creator is trying to convey. This can be important if you are reposting other creators' content.
2. Choosing the right translation tool
There are many auto-translate tools for TikTok. However, not all of them are equal. Some are accurate, while some don’t do the job properly. It is important for you to understand which tool to pick.
Consider factors such as accuracy, fluency, and ability to handle slang and informal language. In the third part, we will cover the top 5 best auto-translate tools for TikTok.
3. Double-check the accuracy of the translation
Even the most sophisticated translation tools can sometimes produce errors. It's essential to double-check the accuracy of the translated text, especially for puns, idioms, and culturally specific references.
While TikTok’s Auto Translate is not the strongest, it translates captions and text overlays from one language to another so viewers from different cultures won’t miss out on any content. Here’s how you turn on TikTok auto translate:
- Go to your profile section on TikTok and click on the menu button.
- Select “Settings and Privacy.”
- Under “Content and Activity,” select “Language”
- On this page, you can find “Always Show Translations.” Enable this option, and now you have turned on TikTok’s Auto Translate feature.
1. Wondershare Virbo
When it comes to translating videos on TikTok, you should aim to choose only the cream of the crop tool. That’s where Virbo comes in. Virbo lets you generate AI Video in minutes, but its features go far beyond video generation. One of the most powerful features of Virbo is its translation service, which is ideal for TikTok.
Virbo contains 20+ languages, breaking language barriers to broaden your audience reach. It is an affordable way to get your TikTok videos translated into another language. Virbo goes beyond just providing auto-translation for TikTok; it can also generate AI-based videos from scratch.
- Auto Translate Subtitles: Virbo generates auto-translate subtitles, and allows editing these subtitles for other platforms too.
- Accurate Translation Output: The system uses advanced algorithms and machine learning to make sure that everything is precise, contextually relevant, and easy to understand.
- Target Broad Audience: In the complex social media landscape, you can have perfectly synchronized and captioned auto-translated subtitles for your TikTok.
When it comes to the king of subtitles and auto-translation tools, VEED IO is undoubtedly a dominant name in the online space. You can translate your subtitles online by simply adding an audio, video, or even SRT. Moreover, VEED is used by some of the biggest brands around the globe, meaning they have credible beginnings.
If you are a TikTok content creator or just someone who reposts content, then using VEED will prove to be revolutionary. All you need to do is add your video, select subtitles, and translate subtitles into any language you want. VEED is one of the few subtitle tools that also provides great, accurate results.
- Accurate and efficient results: Its 98.5% accuracy is quite impressive. VEED IO is also known for its efficiency, meaning that in just three steps, you can get your auto-translated subtitles for TikTok.
- Online video editor: VEED provides an online video editor where you can edit the video as you please. Whether it’s the font of these subtitles or background music, you have options to do anything you want.
Rask AI is a straightforward tool, yet it has all the options needed to become your TikTok translation essential tool. A lot of content creators, businesses, and educational institutions use Rask to reach a broader audience all over the world.
What’s more? Well, Rask is also free to try, so even if you don’t want to buy the tool and try it so you can make up your mind later on, you have that option, too. With Rask, you can increase adaptability, enhance user engagement with professional editing, and simplify your workflow to maintain quality.
- Auto translate tool: All you need to do is add your video or other files that need to be translated, and within a couple of minutes, you will get an auto-translated version of your video.
- Efficient and accurate: Manual translation can be a lengthy process, and that’s what Rask aims to save. The automated transcription service uses advanced AI to bring you the best and most efficient results, which will make a day-and-night difference.
If you want to start dubbing your TikTok videos from one language to another, then ElevenLabs has the perfect AI dubbing tool. It replaces the original audio of your videos with an AI dubbed version, and it works like a champ. Moreover, what ElevenLabs does perfectly is that it preserves the unique characteristics of the original speakers’ voices.
ElevenLabs supports multiple languages with distinct and recognizable voices in the translated version.
- Multilingual capability: With multilingual support of 29 languages, ElevenLabs allows you to reach a broad audience and translate your content into multiple languages. TikTok translation is one of the trickiest things to do but ElevenLabs has an option just for that.
- Endless use cases: Whether you are making an educational video, dubbing films or TV shows, or teaching a concept to a non-native speaker, ElevenLabs’ dubbing tool is one of the best tools to do so.
Wavel AI is the epitome of how advanced auto-translation tools can become. It is an online tool that doesn’t require any additional resources, and it is a web-based app that can help you translate TikTok videos to English and a plethora of other languages as well.
Wavel contains a 95% accuracy rate, and only a few words might need editing at once. And lastly, once you have Wavel-generated subtitles, you can edit them further as you please.
- Powerful translation features: With Wavel AI, you can choose over 250+ voices in 30+ languages and generate subtitles as well. Unlike anything you have seen before, you can easily break language barriers and get auto-translate features.
- Multilingual voice cloning: Users can use Wavel’s voice cloning technology to generate voice clones effortlessly and also have auto-translated subtitles that you can use on TikTok and many other social media platforms.
- Go to Virbo’s Official App page, sign up, and select “Create Video”
- There, you will need to select “Portrait” as TikTok videos are in that format. Once you pick it, select “Create Video.”
- Now, you will get to choose an AI avatar on the left side. Select your AI avatar and select “AI Script.”
- Now, write the script that you want to have a TikTok information video based on and paste it into the dialogue box. Select “Apply”
- Lastly, you can play the video to see if it is on par with your quality. Select Export in the end to get your custom-made AI-generated TikTok script.
TikTok is one of the biggest modern-day social media platforms. If you are someone who’s looking to maximize the TikTok gains, then having a great auto-translation tool like Virbo will help you stay ahead of the curve.
The world has become a global village, and everything is interconnected. However, language still largely remains the problem. Thankfully, the tools we have mentioned in this blog will allow you to push your message in almost any language in the world.